the veiled sibyl

I have heard and said more inanities, since you took me in tow, than in all the rest of my life.

My Photo
Name:

like a dripping faucet

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

She's not dead...

...she's just lazy.

Yep. Just lazy. And a little bored. No more "Crack Whore Chronicles" or work drama or love triangle bullshit. (All that's still going on, it's just that I'm damn tired of thinking about it.)
Nope. Today I just feel like complaining.

1. I type like an idiot. I can't get through one sentence without having to make a correction. It drives me nuts. (I actually typed that sentence without making a mistake. However, I made two mistakes in typing the sentence that noted my lack of mistakes.) Everytime I capitalize something, there are two capital letters, not one: SHeila, CRack... you get the idea. Every time I type any word with a d, g, v, c, t, r, or e in it, I always add an extra "f": Likfe fthis. Seef how annoyingf thaft is??

2. "If you got a condition, it's bad to forget your medicine." That's from Sin City. Some people need to take that to heart. And that's my complaint.

3. "Play it by ear"?? Fuck that.


4. My blood pressure is high. (Imagine that!) But not high enough for meds. I just have to take better care of myself.

5. I'm still not sleeping.



Always,

S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home