the veiled sibyl

I have heard and said more inanities, since you took me in tow, than in all the rest of my life.

My Photo
Name:

like a dripping faucet

Monday, July 10, 2006

Crack Whore Chronicles Chapter 2

HB has gone from engineer to full-on crackhead-slash-pimp!

HB's always been looking for a way to "be his own boss" and I guess he's finally found his niche. Appears he's got his little "girlfriend" and a couple of her friends "working" for him now. He told Mr. S. his whole "business plan" and how he would give the girls a higher percentage of money than other pimps handed out. (How does one find out what the current average percentage crack whores are making, anyway?) He was quite proud of his managerial skills, and told Mr. S. that he finally felt fulfilled.

Seriously.

This shit is really happening.

I'm taking applications for new friends...


Always,
S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home