the veiled sibyl

I have heard and said more inanities, since you took me in tow, than in all the rest of my life.

My Photo
Name:

like a dripping faucet

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

You probably had to be there...

Some snippets of conversation I witnessed this week:



*Jimmy: Hey Donnie - what are you doing tonight? Going out?

Donnie: Yeah. Oh. Hey. Do you have a leather vest I can borrow?

Jimmy: Yeah - I - oh wait... I don't know if I have a vest - but I have some pants with the suspenders and straps that go around the neck... I mean, I have a LOT of leather stuff, but actually I don't think I have a vest. I do have a black vest - it's not leather - but you could wear that.

Donnie: What about the suspenders?

Jimmy: Oh sure - I'll run and get it for you after dinner. I'll have to dig that stuff waaay out of the closet though! Ever since I've become a kept man my leather bar days have been few and far between!

*names have been changed to protect the innocent

----------------------------------------------------------------

MS: Apparently he's become rather fond of her.

YHA: What exactly does he see in her?

MS: Well, I guess she's kind of decent looking. For a hooker.

YHA: (rolls eyes)

MS: But she's got a few teeth missing, so she looks kind of funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home