the veiled sibyl

I have heard and said more inanities, since you took me in tow, than in all the rest of my life.

My Photo
Name:

like a dripping faucet

Monday, May 29, 2006

Chaos Calling

(I'm going to try to make this the last post on this subject.)

For the umpteenth-thousand time, I've made a decision (which I probably won't stick to.) I don't want to go into the details because you've heard them all before and it'll just make me look like a complete and utter fool, again.

It's very simple, but something is wrong with me and I can't seem to get it through my thick skull. It's just a matter of don't do this, don't do that, don't, don't don't. That's all. I guess I'm lacking in strength a little nowadays. Where is my old mean streak? Have I been broken of it? I need that shit now!

With any luck, in two weeks my mind will be settled. Maybe it will take six months, but either way...

However, I'm not on the good side of Karma - I know it. And as they say, Karma is a Bitch. I wonder what my repayment will be?


Always,

S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home