the veiled sibyl

I have heard and said more inanities, since you took me in tow, than in all the rest of my life.

My Photo
Name:

like a dripping faucet

Friday, July 29, 2005

Yoknapatawpha

MY, MY. A BODY DOES GET AROUND

I was relating the details of the near girl-on-girl throwdown at the TR show to FreebirdSteve the other day since he missed the show and the "afterparty".

Now, the shit was funny the night it happened, but hell, it was freakin' hilarious in the retelling. I was trying to mimic the look that Lady GreatHugs was giving SheWhoShallNotBeNamed - and I guess I did a good job 'cause Steve just about fell off his seat. (Completely unrelated to the pints of Guinness he was downing.)

Then out of the blue, he says, "Oh wait - is that the gal with the pierced nipples?" I said, "Yeah!" but then I realized Steve had NOT been there when SWSNBN was telling the nipples story. (Shit, he was the ONLY one who wasn't there...) So I asked him how he knew about it - he couldn't remember the who, when or where, but he'd definitely heard the story. HA! Man, none of la familia told him and I don't know who did, but whoever you are - that's AWESOME!

-------------------------------------------------------------

ONCE A BITCH ALWAYS A BITCH, WHAT I SAY

Do Not Anger These Girls:

1. Smurfette. She'll use her cool shoes to stomp your punk ass into the next five counties.
2. DocD. Sweetest little thing you'll ever meet. That is until the tequila kicks in...
3. Sunrise. Two words: Switchblade Eyeballs
4. Lady GreatHugs. Takes a punch like a man. Throws a punch like four men.
5. Bunny. Seven Years Of Boxing Lessons = You In The Hospital
6. LEP. Have you seen that Rob Zombie movie? Yeah, that blonde chick? That's her.
7. TheVeiledSibyl. Will stab you with scissors, pins and knives until you are a quivering mass begging for mercy. Then she gets out the power tools...

subaru

-------------------------------------------------------------

MY MOTHER IS A FISH

I was cleaning my fish tanks at home the other day when I noticed that something was seriously wrong with my last remaining platyfish. It was bent and crooked and just plain bizarre - so I decided that the humane thing to do would be to put it down.

I thought about my usual method - putting it in a bag of water and placing it in the freezer - but decided that a slow death was worse than a quick one. So I chose the way we do at work - put it in ice water then sever the spinal cord. I got a dish of ice water and an X-acto knife - but when I put the fish in the ice, I felt a lump in my throat. And when I made that little cut behind the head, my stomach turned over. What in the hell? I've killed plenty of fish that way at work and it's never bothered me. Guess I've never cut the head off one of my pets though...

-------------------------------------------------------------


Have a wonderful weekend,
S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home