the veiled sibyl

I have heard and said more inanities, since you took me in tow, than in all the rest of my life.

My Photo
Name:

like a dripping faucet

Monday, July 25, 2005

The eye of the beholder

Okay, the plan to take this week off got sort of fucked up. (Damn you, Science!) I'm hoping to get everything done today so I can have the rest of the week to catch up on that big list of crap I wanted to do.

Plus, I just found out that the 60 hours of vacation I had to use or lose before August 31st has now become 72 hours... (What kind of jackass bitches about getting too much vacation??)

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm getting tired of the primary color look in the living room - big blue wall, red sofa, yellow love seat. I was thinking about getting a new sofa set, but then I walked out to find cat puke all over the love seat Saturday morning, and quickly decided against new furniture. Maybe some new slipcovers are in order.

I am definitely painting the "accent wall" though. We're having hell deciding what color to choose, so now there are all these squares of test colors on the wall. I've got it narrowed down to a blue-gray color or a blue-purple (burple) color. I know that doesn't solve the primary color effect, but I was thinking about getting some neutral slipcovers for the sofas. (Yes you read that right, neutral colors, and yes... that was hell freezing over.)

-------------------------------------------------------------

God damn, that was boring. Who the fuck cares what color my living room is??

-------------------------------------------------------------

I was waiting in line at Hastings this weekend and I saw what looked to be the biggest woman I'd ever seen - must've been at least six and a half feet tall. She was wearing a little denim miniskirt and a white tee - no bra - with big ol' titties hanging all over. She was with a Mexican dude - I think he was average height, but he looked pretty little standing next to her. They had a freakin' stack of DVD's and they were trying to figure out which ones to buy - there were like twenty, and they ended up getting only three or so - not sure why they waited 'til they got to the counter to decide...

Anyway, this chick finally turned around so that I could see her face and whoa... let's just say that she hadn't always been a chick... Her face was a freakin' nightmare! Goddamn! Sweet Jebus it was scary. I should have snapped a pic, but I'm too much of a chicken shit. I kept thinking of that Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode where Shake went to Guatemala to get plastic surgery...



Or maybe the love child of Chewbacca and Jocelyn Wildenstein:


Wow.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I know everybody threw boiling oil onto their computer screens after that last pic, so I'll just end this right here.

Always,
S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home