the veiled sibyl

I have heard and said more inanities, since you took me in tow, than in all the rest of my life.

My Photo
Name:

like a dripping faucet

Monday, July 11, 2005

You should hear

(I'm not saying that I'm going to try to update this thing more regularly, but I'll try to try...)


Do you ever hear a song whose lyrics so perfectly describe a situation that it actually creeps you out? That happened to me this weekend. I just played that song over and over again laughing about it. Of course I'm not posting the lyrics, so don't even ask. All I'll say is that the six CDs in the car stereo were Dwarves (The Dwarves Must Die), Elvis Costello (My Aim Is True), The Clash (London Calling), Green Day (American Idiot), Dead Kennedys (Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables), and The Cramps (Bad Music for Bad People).


Always,
S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home