the veiled sibyl

I have heard and said more inanities, since you took me in tow, than in all the rest of my life.

My Photo
Name:

like a dripping faucet

Monday, June 06, 2005

Life's too short to go barefoot

I was writing this big assed dissertation on the shit that went down last week, but goddamn, I'm tired of drama. Fuck it! I'm writing about shoes.

I just bought these:



And these - which are the coolest shoes EVER!!!



These are more than likely in my future (the left one says "Roll"):



I had a dream once where a friend and I were being chased by some bad guys, and at one point they were hurling all these shoes at us. They were trying to kill us, with shoes, mind you, but I kept stopping and picking up the shoes and asking, "Hey, can I have these?"

Always,
S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home