the veiled sibyl

I have heard and said more inanities, since you took me in tow, than in all the rest of my life.

My Photo
Name:

like a dripping faucet

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

HOMICIDE? Why yes, thank you.

Call me crazy, but shouldn't it be pretty goddamned easy to install a program on a computer?

I've been waiting for our Spigot, our alleged "Computer Technician", to install something on the server since January third. He told me it would take a week - it's been twenty-four days. . . (I'm not even going to ask why in shit's name would it take a friggin' week to install a program in the first place.)

And fucking Soduc's holding the goddamned software hostage since she found out there's only one license... (regimented bitch) Otherwise I'd just put the fucker on my laptop.

Jesus Freakin' Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home