the veiled sibyl

I have heard and said more inanities, since you took me in tow, than in all the rest of my life.

My Photo
Name:

like a dripping faucet

Friday, February 11, 2005

Try not to step on any bones

JoeToe's man-crush just keeps getting stronger, but I think Hellboy is getting a little irritated by it all. Hellboy's trying to find a house to buy and JT kept begging him to take him with when he went to look at properties. Finally Hellboy said, "Look - it's going to look a little funny if two guys go look at a house together."

So this morning, I told JoeToe that I was going with Hellboy to look at a house this afternoon - he threw a little hissy-tantrum! Yep, gaped his mouth open, rolled his eyes, did that twink neckroll, and spat venomously: "What?! Why is it okay for you to go but not ME?" (derrrrr)

So in retaliation(?) he's telling Hellboy how he needs at least $25,000 for downpayment and closing costs, and how he won't possibly be able to buy anything... WTF? NRA and I are telling JT that he's fucked up (well, NRA didn't say that, but I did...) and he's saying, "How do you know? How do you know??" Goddamn, motherfucker - have you bought a house? 'Cause I have, and so has NRA... last time I checked you were still mooching off mommy and your Beard, excuse me, fiancee.

Seriously man, people are fucked up.


Here's some links for the weekend:

This one scared the hell out of me in a way that only washed-up-teen-actors-turned-evangelical-Christians can. Turn your sound up. (I think it was Okashii that saw this guy in an airport, or on the street or something, surrounded by middle aged women. Can't recall exactly, but that sounds about right.)

And speaking of scary Christians (is there any other kind??) Here's some great reviews of South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut, and the Spongebob Squarepants Movie. Funny they didn't have a whole lot to say about Spongebob's obvious homosexuality or his promotion of the left-wing gay agenda:
Spongebob Fruity Pants

Still in need of more freaky Christian action? Now I can't tell if this is for real or not, but the fact that it's so damn long-winded makes me think it's not actually a joke.

And if you like Freaks minus the Christian, here's a little thing for you: Tammy


Have a great weekend,
S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home