the veiled sibyl

I have heard and said more inanities, since you took me in tow, than in all the rest of my life.

My Photo
Name:

like a dripping faucet

Friday, March 25, 2005

Wo ist die Kirche?

Goddamn, is it Friday already? My original plan of updating this thing daily isn't quite working out.

I dreamt this morning that I was walking down I35 toward school carrying a coat, an MBRG shirt and my 10-billion pound laptop. I was getting tired and said "Fuck it" so I dropped everything on the side of the road, crossed the street to the Outlet mall and went into the Gap. (The Gap? the fuck?) Yeah, that was the entire dream. You think that means I should abandon my illustrious science career to sell cheaply made clothes to teenagers?? I think it sounds like a damn fine plan!

Actually, my illustrious science career is going really good right now. That's why I can never update this bitch - I'm always busy, plus the science-shit prevents me from having any time to be "creative". (Okay, let's all have a damn good laugh at the idea of me being creative.) So as long as I can keep from murdering JoeToe and stuffing his oversized corpse into one of the minus 80's, everything will be hunky-dory!


Since I've obviously got nothing to write about, we'll just move ahead to the links - you know you want 'em!

There seems to be some kind of theme to this week's Friday Link-Fest, but I don't really want to think about it. . .

Who hasn't said "Man, what I really need now is a German"? I mean, I must say that five, six times a week! But now our prayers have been answered: Rent a German

I wonder if you can also rent This German? Come on, you know you want to!

And Herr Ulrich Haarbürste (whom I assume is also German) would like you to read some fascinating stories he's written about the legendary Roy Orbison.

Das ist alles heute.
Habst du eine wunderbar Wochenende!
S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home