the veiled sibyl

I have heard and said more inanities, since you took me in tow, than in all the rest of my life.

My Photo
Name:

like a dripping faucet

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

bzzz bzzz bzzz bzzz bzzz

Okay. My cell phone has been jacked by some shitface who keeps calling night and day. (Well, mostly night.) If I answer, they don't say anything, and if I don't answer, they stay on the voicemail saying nothing until it it cuts them off. I've been getting anywhere from six to eighteen (!) calls a day for the past week or so. And it's not just one number, but FIVE different ones. I thought maybe my phone was messed up, but it's not. I called Sprint, and they were oh-so-helpful, telling me that there wasn't much I could do unless I wanted to change my number. (It's probably Sprint crank-calling me to run up my minutes, those bastards!!) I reverse looked up the numbers, and they're all cell numbers out of Austin. I don't know what the hell is going on. I can't wait until November when this damn plan ends and I can ditch Sprint forever. This is the FOURTH time we've had this problem with our numbers. ARRGH!

Always,
S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home