the veiled sibyl

I have heard and said more inanities, since you took me in tow, than in all the rest of my life.

My Photo
Name:

like a dripping faucet

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

save me jebus?

real problems take precedence over self-absorbed loathing.

I think Poopie is headed off the cliff. The VV and I looked at the DSM-IV, and the Poopster is showing eight of the nine criteria for major depressive episode. VV tried to talk to him, tried to get him to seek some help, but Poop is the type who thinks depression is "not real". Maybe he's deliberately trying to flunk out so he can avoid the wrath of his parents. He thinks that if he gets kicked out, his parents can't blame him, but if he just drops out, then it's all his fault. Of course, this denies the fact failing out of school is his own fault, but logic is not a strong characteristic in this family.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home