the veiled sibyl

I have heard and said more inanities, since you took me in tow, than in all the rest of my life.

My Photo
Name:

like a dripping faucet

Monday, September 11, 2006

Unemployment Day 7 - Rain and the Internet

X found Y again and they are apparently hanging out. Funny stuff, that is. I wonder if X asked about A and B, and what Y might have said. Or maybe Y might have asked about Z... or maybe X mentioned Z... Surely if Z was mentioned, then B was mentioned. And, was the illustrious Q there? What would Q think of Y?

--------------------------------------------------------------

This woman claims to be 40 years old. If so, that is sad. Really, really, sad.


--------------------------------------------------------------

I'll leave you with some better pictures:





Always,

S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home