the veiled sibyl

I have heard and said more inanities, since you took me in tow, than in all the rest of my life.

My Photo
Name:

like a dripping faucet

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'll be there when you need something strange

And then I got pelted by green beans

Tales from the Grocery Cart takes a different turn this week. It was See-Everyone-You-Know-And-HAHA-You-Picked-The-Idiot-Checker-Who-Tries-To-Flirt-With-You-By-Joking-About-Vegetables-Day. Ran into the (ex?) brother in law, the boss' wife, some chick I went to high school with and then. . .

I saw DR (the original DR - the one from forever ago).

Suprised the shit out of me. I seriously thought he was (a) dead, (b) incarcerated, or (c) in a drug-induced coma. We talked for a little while, and he asked me the same question he's been asking me for twenty years, but this time, I got to give him a different answer. (Suprised the shit out of him.) Numbers were exchanged, but I'll get to that later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm an anti-artist

And they climbed Mount Bonnell, and lo she did throweth her cell phone from the top.

LEP did, that is. As for me, Sprint will either drown in the San Marcos River, or be torched in a ceremonial fire.

That means I'll have a new number sometime soon. So everyone who had the old one will be shit outta luck if they want to talk to me, until I deem you worthy of receiving the new digits. (Handy for ducking from an old "whatever" like DR.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Always,
S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home