the veiled sibyl

I have heard and said more inanities, since you took me in tow, than in all the rest of my life.

My Photo
Name:

like a dripping faucet

Monday, January 08, 2007

2006...

January: It Begins

The Lion's Den at 7 am, drinking Bailey's from champagne glasses and waking to see Him gazing at my face. Why was I there?

February: My Heartbreak

The first time that I had ever been denied. The first time I had ever been hurt. And She was at the heart of one, and I was at the heart of the other.

March: My Undoing

"This is really real, isn't it?" And I, or Molly (and I thought well as well him as another ) said Yes.

April: My Revenge

A tale of She and he and He and I, and what is gone and lost. Who gets what they deserve? Who deserves what they get?

May: His Panic

An accusation, fear, but not enough to incite a change. I succumb, and find that It... It is gone.

June: Hope Less. Fear More

To keep driving on the same road, never changing your path. To live in limbo. That is the life of a retired Lion Tamer.

July: The Return

To hell. Of sorts. As always, what starts with promise ends with tears. Again I try - but there is nothing. It's empty now - it wasn't always. But since that day... all is lost.

August: The Release

The weight is thrown off our shoulders. For me and for that one and for the other one. Panic and fear, but we know there is more beyond this bleak horizon. And we will find what we seek.

September: A New Beginning

Tentatively we all headed into the new unknown. Would we survive? How would we cope? We the injured, can we leave our past behind and look forward again?

October: Just Another Birthday

I kept trying to forget. I failed. Denial and lonliness lead to desperate actions.

November: The Tension Builds

Too much the same, too diferent. Too much for me. And too little.

December: A Circle Leads Nowhere

Here we are and that's where we were. With few exceptions. What changed?


Always,
S

3 Comments:

Blogger green said...

少女自拍少女自衛小澤圓論壇小澤圓線上小澤圓小澤馬利亞小澤瑪莉亞寫真小澤瑪莉亞免費小澤瑪莉亞小澤瑪小潘潘資料小潘潘部落格小潘潘小摩女小情侶做愛AV女優av女悠aa片免費看999貼片78論壇18禁成人影音383免費自衛影片免費自衛成人影片免費自慰片線上看免費自拍影片免費自拍貼圖影片免費自拍短片免費a影片線上免費a網短片視訊美女走光視訊美女論壇視訊美女觀看免費視訊美女遊戲視訊美女聊天事視訊美女聊天是視訊美女聊天室視訊美女聊天士視訊美女網視訊美女短片視訊美女看片視訊美女的工作視訊美女無視訊網站視訊程式下載

5:56 AM  
Blogger 逛街 said...

成人圖庫,口交技巧,成人18,自慰方法,Fleshlight,情色自拍貼圖,成人情色貼圖,少婦自拍,一夜情聊天,本土av,色情av,av圖片,色情聊天,成人情色網,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,080視訊聊天室icandy,情色少女貼圖,免費視 訊聊天網,av女優18,免費線上視訊fm358,avdvd免費AV女優,女優王國,做愛,無碼影片,情色交友

2:22 AM  
Blogger 陽明山花季 said...

how do u do?

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home